December 06, 2004

Bask in Envy

People, if you guys are trying to make me feel bad about having school holidays now even though I'm not a student... I can tell you. It's not working.

It's great being a teacher, having holidays and all. But, hey, not everyone has got what it takes to be a teacher. And I know I deserve my long holidays.

xxx

Reeks of sarcasm

We were at Coffee Club, Holland V. Loved the mushroom vol-au-vent. And of course, my Iced Passion. Actually, we talked a fair bit on friendship.

Funny how he doesn't seem to believe me whenever I say something really sweet and nice. It's just so me to be sweet and nice, isn't it? Just look at the list that i posted on 2 dec.

Snow> I'm really happy for you *flutters eyelashes*. Try to believe it. I really don't think it is out of her un-nameable compassion that you have a girlfriend. Try to believe it. And it was not me who called you a 'sad bastard'. It's my twin sister.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 10:25